PersonalLibros  photo caravana_06.jpgArteCosas lindas que encuentro, mis favoritos de la semanaViajes

jueves, 4 de julio de 2013

Arte // Mel Stringer


melstringer:

I squeezed in some personal work today, amongst deadlines and work. I saw a really nice fashion post on Mod Cloth and drew the girl! See the post here: http://blog.modcloth.com/2013/04/10/street-style-best-basics/
melstringer:

I’m in the middle of revamping my blog and creating a brand new storefront. A lovely pal of mine did all the coding for it and I’m super excited to be sharing soon!

There will be lots of new prints, stickers and Grande’ Opening specials. Stay tuned!
melstringer:

❤Sweet Sorrow❤
melstringer:

♥ Fish Lips ♥
melstringer:

I might turn this into a badge.
n_n
melstringer:

bad-teeth-comics:

@melstringer sent in this sweet illustration for Bad Teeth Zine Factory #3! #badteethcomics #melstringer #girliepains #brisbane #zine #illustration #guestartist  (at Bad Teeth Zine Factory)

Pick up Bad Teeth Zine Factorrrrrrrry issue 3 cos I drew this for it. Featuring CHEESE
melstringer:

Cute Butt Club printable garland
Soon to be made into stickers too :)
Adventure Time fan illustration
BFF’s illustration
melstringer:

CUTE BUTT CLUB.
Stickers I made for Cafe Con Leche.

Mel Stringer es una ilustradora y artista visual de Brisbane, Australia. Sus ilustraciones de niñas cute me gustan muchísimo. Además porque esta artista me la presento mi querida amiga Deborah y por lo tanto me recuerda a ella.

Blog
Tumblr [1] [2]
Facebook

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario